Recess PHP Framework (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Kris Jordan
Recess is a modern PHP framework that uses a loosely-coupled Model-View-Controller architecture designed and optimized specifically for PHP 5
Recess is a modern PHP framework that uses a loosely-coupled Model-View-Controller architecture designed and optimized specifically for PHP 5. It is an free and open source RESTful PHP framework project designed to give beginner and seasoned developers a fun and delightful development experience. Recess is fast, light-weight, and has a very small footprintвЂ”ideal for LAMP development and drag-and-drop deployment to shared hosts.
Features of Recess PHP Framework:
- Recess is designed around the HTTP protocol and supports RESTful APIs out of the box.
- Recess uses declarative annotations to define relationships, routes, template engines, and user-defined behaviors with less code.
- Recess includes a full database ORM for powerful database queries without complicated SQL.
- Recess includes thorough diagnostics to help you find and fix errors faster.
- Recess Tools provides a GUI and toolset to expedite your development.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall