QueXS (Scripts) Publisher's description
from The PHP Group
QueXS is a web based, Open Source, CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) System.
QueXS is a web based, Open Source, CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) System. It integrates with QueXML for creating questionnaires, LimeSurvey for collecting data and Asterisk for VoIP telephony.
QueXS uses a "call outcome" model (instead of a "case outcome" model) to manage cases within the CATI system. The outcome of each call is recorded by the operator using temporary and final AAPOR codes. queXS decides the best way to proceed with a case based on all previous call outcomes. Due to this model, it handles cases with multiple phone numbers very well.
Features of QueXS:
- Integration with Asterisk for automatic dialing from the web browser and automatic call outcome coding
- Appointments can be made easily with automatic time zone calculations
- Only a web browser and a VoIP client required to operate on the client side
- Only relies on Open Source software to operate: Server requires PHP 5 or greater, MySQL 5 or greater, and AdoDB.
- Client view of the project with statistics
- Stores case outcomes in AAPOR Standard Definition format
- Intelligently imports sample information from a CSV file
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall