PRADO PHP Framework (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Prado Software Group
PRADO is a component-based and event-driven programming framework for developing Web applications in PHP 5
PRADO is a component-based and event-driven programming framework for developing Web applications in PHP 5.
PRADO provides the following benefits for Web application developers:
- reusability - Codes following the PRADO component protocol are highly reusable. Everything in PRADO is a reusable component.
- ease of use - Creating and using components are extremely easy. Usually they simply involve configuring component properties.
- robustness - PRADO frees developers from writing boring, buggy code. They code in terms of objects, methods and properties, instead of URLs and query parameters. The latest PHP5 exception mechanism is exploited that enables line-precise error reporting.
- performance - PRADO uses a cache technique to ensure the performance of applications based on it. The performance is in fact comparable to those based on commonly used template engines.
- team integration - PRADO enables separation of content and presentation. Components, typically pages, have their content (logic) and presentation stored in different files.
What's New in this release PRADO 3.1.9:
- Fixed a regression in TGlobalization introduced in 3.1.8
- Updated the documentation and extended the QuickStart Tutorial which now features examples for all ActiveControls
- Added a few new active controls TActiveDataGrid, TActiveDataList, TActiveMultiView, TActiveRepeater and the TTemplateControlInheritable control
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall