pixRSS (Scripts) Publisher's description
Early development stage
* Early development stage.
* Uses SimpleXML to parse a selected users pix.ie recent uploads feed.
* Displays squared images in a unordered list so output can be styled using basic CSS.
* Links are opened in a new window/ tab.
* Defaults to 4 images from my pix account.
1. Extract archive and upload the 'pixRSS' folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Navigate to 'Plugins' > 'Installed' in the WP admin dashboard. Locate pixRSS from the list and click activate.
4. Navigate to 'Appearance' > 'Widgets' in the WP admin dashboard. Expand widget to enter the title, pix username and number of bookmarks to display.
System Requirements:WordPress Version: 3.0 or higher
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall