phc (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Edsko de Vries
phc is an open source PHP compiler with support for plugins.
phc is an open source PHP compiler with support for plugins. In addition, it can be used to pretty-print or obfuscate PHP code, as a framework for developing applications that process PHP scripts, or to convert PHP into XML and back, enabling processing of PHP scripts using XML tools.
phc for PHP programmers:
- Compile PHP source into an (optimized) executable (supports entire PHP standard library).
- Compile a web application into an (optimized) extension (supports entire PHP standard library).
- Pretty-print PHP code.
- Obfuscate PHP code (--obfuscate flag - experimental).
- Combine many php scripts into a single file (--include flag - experimental).
- Optimize PHP code using classical compiler optimizations (in the dataflow branch - very experimental).
phc for tools developers:
- Analyse, modify or refactor PHP scripts using C++ plugins.
- Convert PHP into a well-defined XML format, process it with your own tools, and convert it back to PHP.
- Operate on ASTs, simplified ASTs, or 3-address code.
- Analyse or optimize PHP code using an SSA-based IR (in the dataflow branch - very experimental).
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall