Limonade (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Fabrice Luraine
Limonade is a PHP micro framework for rapid web development and prototyping
Limonade is a PHP micro framework for rapid web development and prototyping. ItвЂ™s inspired by frameworks like Sinatra or Camping in Ruby, or Orbit in Lua. It aims to be simple, lightweight and extremly flexible.
What's New in This Release:- fix several bugs and add many new features and tests.
- initialize` user defined hook allows initialization after libs are loaded but before routes are processed
- fixed error_handler_dispatch: now exit properly after errors that stop application #39
- NEW tests: helpers/assertions for HTTP testing
- fixed improve compatibility with PHP 5.3
- NEW url_for support for GET params
- NEW optional HTTP status code parameter to redirect_to (usually you'll want HTTP_SEE_OTHER)
- NEW before_render user defined filter to transform view before rendering
- fixed flash_now` and `flash` return null when getting an undefined flash var, not all flash vars. #38
- NEW Auto rendering feature
- NEW User defined autoload_controller to customize the loading of controllers
- CHANGED Add $routes variable to before() and after() functions
- NEW Add gzip option
- NEW Improve URLs handling: special characters support and extra GET params with or without url_rewriting.
- fixed Adding a security option that prevents output in require_once_dir
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall