Lilina (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Ryan McCue
Lilina is an open source and simple RSS aggregator written in PHP
Lilina is an open source and simple RSS aggregator written in PHP. This project features for easy to add feeds, especially for beginners. It supports RSS and Atom, the standards for syndication and can import from OPML, the standard for feed sharing. It is powered by 2 awesome PHP libraries, HTML Purifier and SimplePie.
Features of Lilina News Aggregator:
- Quick and easy installation: Get Lilina up and running in a matter of minutes. All you need is a web server and PHP.
- Easy to use: Forget about "Atom" and "RSS". All you need to know is a website, and we'll handle the rest.
- Read from anywhere: Read your news anywhere you want. All you need is a web browser!
- Support for podcasts: Listen to all your favourite podcasts straight from your browser.
- (Almost) Limitless Capabilities: Extend Lilina with a plugin system that allows almost anything to be done.
- Read the way you want to: Change the look of Lilina in an instant with flexible templates.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall