Gallery (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Bharat Mediratta
A slick, intuitive web based photo gallery. Gallery is easy to install, configure and use.
A slick, intuitive web based photo gallery. Gallery is easy to install, configure and use. Gallery photo management includes automatic thumbnails, resizing, rotation, and more. Authenticated users and privileged albums make this great for communities.
Features of Gallery:
- Image Magick or NetPBM: pick which image manipulation package you have on your server or want to use.
- Auto Rotate Images: Gallery can look at information in pictures from digital cameras and automatically rotate them as needed.
- Image Quality and Size Defaults: You can limit the quality and size of images so that when images are uploaded, Gallery will resize them to save space.
- Main Gallery Page Settings: The configuration wizard contains all of the settings for how the main Gallery page looks and acts including showing or hiding the album tree, search engine, or album owner, and what frames to show around albums.
- Optional Binaries: zip, jhead, jpegtran: If you have these programs on your webserver, you can enable them to make gallery work better and be more flexible.
- Languages: Choose which languages you want your Gallery to support and how the user is presented with the choice.
- Email Support: Set up email support to have your Gallery email users when their accounts are created or when they forget their password, email you copies, email people when the Gallery is updated, and more!
- Gallery-wide Slideshow: enable or disable a slideshow that includes all pictures in the gallery
- Commenting: turn off or on the public commenting system and configure it.
- Logging: enable logging with syslog or the Windows logger
- RSS publishing: publish your Gallery with RSS!
- Album Defaults: set defaults for the way that all new albums will originally look
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall