Feedory (Scripts) Publisher's description
Feedory is a self-hosted personal feed memory
Feedory is a self-hosted personal feed memory. It works as a buffering online proxy adapter for your local feed subscriptions (not an online news reader). This PHP Aggregator project is just an online-adapter for your subscriptions, residing online, never missing any of the publications of new feed items and never deciding on its own, when some older items should be marked as read or get deleted.
The project is also a XAMP-based online feedreader to be hosted by you on your own private server, whereas the вЂњreaderвЂќ in feedreader is more concerned about that it reads feeds from their original source. it does not provide a sophisticated online user interface for reading the news. It just delivers the feeds to your usual newsreader, which may be a standalone software on your desktop.
Features of Feedory:
- supports any number of newsfeed subscriptions
- keeps the news as long as you want.
- updates its newsitem database regularly, supported by your hostвЂ™s cron daemon or an external webbased cron service.
- reads all usual kinds of newsfeed formats
- supports autodetection of feeds on web page url
- imports opml subscription lists
- exports opml subscriptions lists with the feedory rss url or the original source rss url
- has a webbased administration interface for handling your subscriptions efficiently
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall