esoTalk (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Simon Zerner
esoTalk is a free and open source PHP forum system with the aims of being as simple, fast light as possible, moreover, to provide for talented users to extend it as easy as possible
esoTalk is a free and open source PHP forum system with the aims of being as simple, fast light as possible, moreover, to provide for talented users to extend it as easy as possible. It is a forum system that tries to reinvent some features that you see everywhere in all other forum with a different manner, and also to renounces to implement some of them that do not look so important.
What's New in This Release:- Remove label showing/hiding animation - too buggy and incompatible.
- Add textInput event handler to "add member to private conversation" form.
- Fix display:inline-block issues in Firefox 2.0.
- Fix bug when logging cookieIP in database (column was not unsigned.) Also only check the first 3 parts of the IP address.
- Fix fopen PHP warning in upgrader.
- Fix ajax hook return values not working.
- Change some instances of addslashes() to $esoTalk->db->escape().
- Fix new post animation bug.
- Changed plugin/skin version numbers to 1.0 (rather than 1.0.0).
System Requirements:- Apache 2.0 or Higher
- PHP 4.0 or PHP 5.0 or Higher
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall