DotKernel (Scripts) Publisher's description
DotKernel is the DotBoost's in-house developed framework, based on Zend Framework.
DotKernel is the DotBoost's in-house developed framework, based on Zend Framework. It is a PHP application framework, which based on 6 years of DotBoot Technologies experience in building websites and web-services.
DotKernel is using a full, yet simplified HMVC (Hierarchical-Model-View-Controller) architecture, easy to learn by beginner and intermediate level programmers.
DotKernel is not a standalone framework; it uses Zend Framework as a component library, accessing directly its classes. It has eliminated the complexity of ZF by using a different approach of how the web requests are handled.
Features of Dotkernel:
- increased development productivity and runtime performance
- improved test coverage and peer-reviewed code quality
- freely available code repositories
- intrinsic security of Enterprise Level ZF components
- easy to learn by beginner and intermediate level developers
- a learning tool to familiarize yourself with ZF complexity
- three years support for each branch or version
- reduced time-to-market for web applications and lower costs for your clients
System Requirements:- Apache HTTP server: mod_rewrite On
- PHP 5.2.10 or Higher: GeoIP PECL extension is recommended
- MySQL 5.0 or Higher
- Zend Framework 1.8.0 or Higher, compatible with ZF 1.10.x
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall