Atom PhotoBlog (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Sascha Tayefeh
Atom PhotoBlog is a free PHP Blog project
Atom PhotoBlog is a free PHP Blog project. The word Atom in the title indicates just this fact - we have created a kernel of such a blog, there's nothing missing, but also, there's nothing nagging. Thus, these scripts perform extremely good.
The code was developed for PHP5, hence, it performs extremely good. The code comes along with some simple templates using the Smarty template engine. Installation is as easy as possible, asking you for a few settings only. Multiple file upload is also possible.
Features of Atom PhotoBlog:
- Small code makes the script work really FAST.
- Very easy and intuitive user- and admin-interface.
- Build-In resize of pictures exceeding maximum size.
- Automatic thumbnail creation.
- Moderated comments captcha protected.
- Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0 feed.
- (Multiple) tagging.
- Completely CSS-based!
- W3C-Clean: XHTML-, CSS-, ATOM 1.0-, and RSS 2.0 tested at the World Wide Web (W3C) consortium.
- Object-Oriented PHP5: The whole code is based on classes. Hence, the code is easily extensible.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall