Akelos (Scripts) Publisher's description
Akelos PHP Framework is a web application development platform based on the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern
Akelos PHP Framework is a web application development platform based on the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern. This Free PHP project allows you to write views using Ajax easily; to control requests and responses through a controller; Manage internationalized applications and to communicate models and the database using simple conventions. Akelos should be the ideal candidate for distributing standalone web applications as it does not require any non-standard PHP configuration to run.
Goals of Akelos PHP Framework:
- Improve developer happiness.
- Speed up the creation of complex web applications writing less code.
- Provide all the means for creating applications that can run on cheap PHP4/PHP5 hosts and in the developer desktop without complex configurations.
- Help on the hard task of creating and maintaining applications with data and views in multiple languages.
- Favor conventions over configurations.
What's New in This Release:- Fixing a serious security bug wich under certain circumstances propagates information about your mailer objects on the email headers.
- Added a array to csv converter.
- Adding Akelos version of pcntl_fork for preventing forked processes from killing the database connection.
- Adding new constant for checking if the app can fork processes, if so it will scope static vars from Ak::s/getStaticVar to the process id.
- Adding support for _'' calls in sintags helpers and arrays.
- Fixing a bug the prevented underscored_module_names from working properly.
- Added translate and untranslate methods for a quick acces to the dictionaries in both directions and much More.
System Requirements:- PHP 5.0 or Higher
- A webserver: XAMPP webserver stack will be highly recommended for Windows and Linux, or MAMP if you're on a Mac.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall