Ultimate MySQL wrapper (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Indrek Altpere
There are two classes that provide the same functionality to access MySQL databases.
There are two classes that provide the same functionality to access MySQL databases. The second class provides static functions and creating class objects is not necessary to call it.
When used together with and error handler class/function that also logs stacktrace (like my ErrorManager class) you can get full stacktrace for mysql errors since it calls trigger_error on mysql error.
Key Features of Ultimate MySQL wrapper:
- Connect to MySQL database host delayed connections until the first query is run
- Execute queries
- Escape text literal values to use in SQL queries
- Support transactions
- Retrieve query results as a MySQL resource object, regular arrays and associative arrays
- Collapse multiple rows into single level array
- Retrieve the time spent on the last or all queries
- Retrieve the count of rows that were selected or affected by the last or all queries
- Retrieve the identifier of the last inserted row
- Retrieve the count of row found total when SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS is used
- Retrieve the names and explanation of tables and fields of a database
- Retrieve the statistics about of all executed queries using the class
- Retrieve large results with iterator class
System Requirements:PHP 5.0 or higher
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall