Oracle Information Site (OIS) (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Sascha Pfalz
Oracle Information Site allows DBAs to view the most important informations about all configured Oracle databases
Oracle Information Site allows DBAs to view the most important informations about all configured Oracle databases. Support for Oracle 8i, 9i and 10g (untested) is integrated.
OIS gives the DBA many informations like:
- Instance Configuration parameter
- Running processes with detail view
- Redo Log and Rollback segment usage
- Overview of all defined DBMS_JOBs
- Memory Usage
- Basic tuning views
- General instance statistics
- Very basic schema browser In addition OIS has a small integrated management interface which allows DBAs to have an overview of all DB machines with saveable comments.
Finally a basic table exporter is also integrated. To use OIS you'll need PHP4 or newer with OCI8 extension build in, and of course at least one Oracle instance. As OIS reads Oracle's internal tables it require DBA rights to access them, else OIS won't work.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall