DATAPTURE Publisher's description
from Francisco Leon
DATAPTURE gives to developeres the ability to develop database driven web sites with a minimum of programming knowledges.
DATAPTURE is a Framework library, written in PHP, that gives to developeres the ability to develop database driven web sites with a minimum of programming knowledges. Currently it uses plain PHP and MySQL, and doesn't have dependencies from other packages.
- Object Oriented Database system that simlifies common database operations such query search. updating and deleting. Also improves the manner of managing database resources.
- Utilities for managing formulary data and session data, organizing the incomming data in object structures. You can treat the request and session variables as composed objects.
- State of formularies can be stored in session automatically.
- Template rendering, based on PHP plattform.
- Widgets, that simplifies the building of user interfaces.
- Automatic generation of formularies, recognizing the structure of table records and using data type schema information for then generating specialized formularies.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only