Cache DBA (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Gjero Krsteski
This is a PHP script to store and retrieve cache data from flat file databases.
This is a PHP script to store and retrieve cache data from flat file databases. It takes a given object and stores its serialized information as a string of data in flat file database using the DBA extension.
Previously stored objects from the cache database file can be retrieved and unserialized if the cache file exists and it did not expire. It can also delete existing cache entries explicitly.
A separate script exists to automatically delete all expired cache database entries.
Features of Cache DBA:
- Open a given dba database
- Insert a new record with a given key
- Get a record with a given key
- Replace the value of a record with a given key
- Delete the record with a given key
- Optimize the database file
System Requirements:- PHP 5.0 or Higher
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall