autoformBQ (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Uwe Stein
AutoformBQ means "automatic form By Query".
AutoformBQ means "automatic form By Query". It is a package to dynamically generate forms to edit or insert records into a MySQL database table.
After you have successfully executed MySql query, autoformBQ processes the result set metadata and determines the columns and tables to create the form to edit an existing record or to insert the data for a new record.
There are several options to customize the generated form layout:
- The kind of form: edit or new
- The default precision of the values of floating point columns
- Flag the form input of NOT NULL columns to tell the user that it is required to enter a value
- Define the form header and footer
- Avoid setting the values of columns of the types date, time, datetime and year, if the user does not specify a value
- Choose the type of form inputs for enum columns between radio or select types
- Choose the type of form inputs for set columns between checkbox or select types
- Many other presentation details can be configured with CSS styles
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall