phpSupport Publisher's description
from Chris S
phpSupport is your customer friendly trouble ticket system.
phpSupport is your customer friendly trouble ticket system. With 5.0 you allow users to register to open trouble tickets and keep track of their tickets.
User's who register using the registration form, automatically get assigned a low level. This level can only view trouble tickets he/she has created. This user has no permissions to set severity, ownership, or even close the ticket.
Administrator can create accounts and set levels based on the users/staff needs. If the admin chooses user1 is only in tech support, he can than assign this user to the tech support group.
User1 than only has permissions to view trouble tickets with in this group. The administrator also can assign each user to view All. This gives that user rights to view all groups, and trouble tickets with-in this group. If the admin feels your needs require admin permission, he can assign them per user.
phpSupport was designed for a simple but easy install. This system will allow users to submit trouble tickets via a web form, and a email gateway. phpSupport gives you the option to email the creator of a trouble ticket when updating or closing out a trouble ticket.
- Easy Install and light weight
- Basic layout, easy to customize to fit your site
- Perl Email Gateway (sendmail and qmail supported)
- PHP Front-End, MySQL Back-End
- File Attachments (file types and size limited by administrator)
- Administrative back-end for easy configuration
- Delete Tickets
- Reassign Tickets
- Enable User Registration or Disable
- Create and Modify users
- Restrict access on a per user base
- Edit Auto responses
- Allow or Disallow Attachments
- Lock users into groups
- Assign group access on a per user base
- Create or Delete Groups
- View Usage Reports
- Modify Profile
- Attach files to tickets
- Private message other users
- Set Severity of a ticket.
- Take and reassign ownership of tickets.
- Update or comment tickets
- Choose to send an response while updating or closing tickets
- Move tickets to other groups
- Search database for matching search strings
- Web form that can be placed on your site for outsiders to create tickets via your website.
- Outsiders can view updates and status on a ticket they created without being a user of the system.
System Requirements:link die
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only