eTicket Publisher's description
eTicket is a PHP-based electronic support ticket system.
eTicket is a PHP-based electronic (open source) support ticket system based on osTicket, that can receive tickets via email (pop3/pipe) or a web form.
It also offers a ticket manager with many features. An ideal helpdesk solution for any website.
- Supports aliases/piping with perl gateway
- Supports POP3 login with optional crontab.
- Uses Perl gateway, PHP backend, and MySQL database
- Handles unlimited emails
- Admin/Supporter/User panels
- Email Intervals to prevent autoresponder loops
- Max Allowed to limit maximum tickets user can have opened
- Filters to remove messages in replies
- Accept attachments and limit size
- RSS feeds for clients
- Captcha on web forms to reduce spam
- Configurable Spam Assassin mod for automail.pl
- Better language support with changable language file
- Predefined/canned answer resposes
- Better search functionality
- Completely delete tickets from database
- Create categories (departments)
- Create Represenatives (Supporters)
- Define groups
- Edit or disable response messages
- Email alerts compatible with pagers
- and much more...
- View only tickets in departments you have access to
- Can not delete tickets
- Login with email and any ticket assigned to you
- View all tickets sent from that email
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only