Cerberus LiveHelp for Scripts Publisher's description
from WebGroup Media
Cerberus LiveHelp provides Live Sales/Support through the Web.
Major Benefits over Competing Products:
- Agent interface is cross-platform (Linux, Windows, Solaris, MacOS, etc.)
- Unlike other solutions you have the ability to host the entire system on your own hardware.
- You have the option to pay once and own the system forever (no ongoing license fees!).
- Full integration with your Cerberus Helpdesk knowledgebase.
- 100% of the back-end chat server source code in PHP.
- Real-time Website Reporting - Generate detailed "up-to-the-minute" reports about your website activity with the click of a button. Track the top referral URLs visitors use to enter your site over multiple timeframes. Analyze your daily and weekly traffic against your averages.
- Inline Knowledge Management - Have a fully stocked knowledgebase in your Cerberus Helpdesk installation? Put it to work for you! Full integration with our Cerberus Fetch & Retrieve(tm) technology ensures the right answers are always at your team's fingertips. Simply highlight any customer text during a chat and Cerberus will scan your knowledgebase using both keyword analysis and advanced language processing techniques. You can also quickly enter knowledgebase queries to search for specific information. A summary of all matching topics is returned and single click gives you a full article in an embedded browser window. Finally, an end to switching between multiple applications and browsers to find the right answer for a client.
- Instant Spellchecking - Maintain a professional appearance with instant spellchecking as your agents converse with clients. Misspelled words are underlined in red just like in a standard word processor. Right clicking on a misspelled word provides suggested spellings.
- Canned Text Manager - Let's face it, live support involves a lot of typing out the same information over and over to different people. Now you can recoup that lost time with the Canned Text Manager. Your agents now have the ability to store blocks of text that are sent to a chat window with a click of the mouse. Store answers to common questions, welcome messages, information on your products, pricing or policies -- whatever you like! Canned text can be stored publicly or privately, so your agents are encouraged to personalize their own canned responses.
- Transcript Browser - The Cerberus LiveHelp system keeps a log of every customer chat handled through your website. You can go back and review a transcript for each chat session and filter by date or agent. Chats are conveniently archived by day with the most recent on top.
- Personalized Chat Invites - Want to proactively assist visitors on your website? Simply enter a quick, personalized message and invite any visitor into a chat. A visitor has the option of accepting your chat invitation or politely refusing with a "No thanks!" button.
- System Tray - A system tray icon alerts you when a visitor on your site would like to chat, and you can accept the chat or focus the application with one click. You can quickly perform a variety of other useful actions by right-clicking the icon in the tray. The system tray functionality is supported on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Solaris.
- Real-Time Visitor/Traffic Monitoring - Ever wondered how many people were on your websites, and what they were doing? Now you can monitor visitors on all your sites in real-time. Discover patterns that will help you enhance your navigation and content, improving your conversion rates. Keep tabs on which marketing efforts are paying off.
- Visitor Browser Chat - Your customers can easily request a chat with your team through your website. They don't even need to download or install any software! We've tested with all major browsers on most major platforms. If your team is unavailable, or the customer waits longer than a timeout you set, they are automatically directed to an e-mail form to leave you a message.
- Unlimited Agents - Other live help systems require you to pay for each staff member you set up -- and on top of that, most of the time you're paying for it every month with no end in sight! With Cerberus LiveHelp you have the option to set up every member of your team for a single price. You can even install the system on your own hardware and eliminate ongoing live chat licensing costs forever!
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall