Xcomic Publisher's description
from Michael Huynh
Xcomic is a comic management / web comic / comic update script.
Xcomic is a comic management / web comic / comic update script that fits within any site to facilitate the publishing of web comics (like Megatokyo or Penny Arcade).
Features include maximum customizability, news posting, control panel, PHP and SQL backend, XHTML/CSS compliant, and OOP design.
Xcomic is great for any artist seeking a solution to effectively and easily publish his or her comics or manga on the internet. The artist takes care of the images, while Xcomic provides a means to organize and display the series to a large audience.
Xcomic is extremely easy to use with a control panel for posting comics and news. Comic display is also easy to customize. Pages are fully XHTML compliant and their "look" can be changed using CSS styles. Finally, Xcomic is free, open source, and easy to modify for your own use.
Features:- Administrative control panel
- Ability to post comics and edit posted comics.
- Ability to post news edit news that accompanies comic.
- Multiple users
- Easy to install. Estimated 5 minute install time.
- Extremely easy to customize (Using XHTML and CSS)
- Modular design allows drop in code additions
- Object Oriented Design
- Small formfactor (~100KB total script size)
- Fast execution speeds
- Written in PHP and MySQL
- Dynamic publishing
- Full web standards complicance
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only