TYPO3 CMS (Scripts) Publisher's description
from TYPO3 Association
TYPO3 is an enterprise class Web CMS written in PHP/MySQL
TYPO3 is an enterprise class Web CMS written in PHP/MySQL. It's designed to be extended with custom written backend modules and frontend libraries for special functionality. It has very powerful integration of image manipulation.
Features of TYPO3 CMS:
- Rich Text Editor (RTE): Multiple RTEs with Microsoft Word-like icons, support for Win/IE, Mac/Safari and Mozilla Firefox on all platforms; WYSIWYG editors are highly configurable -- buttons and CSS styles can be added and removed
- Intuitive UI: The site is organized and displayed in the backend in a page-tree format that duplicates the structural layout of the site. File management functions are displayed in a directory-tree format that duplicates the directory structure of the installation. This makes finding pages and files easy for content editors.
- Spell Checker: Spellchecker is built into the Rich Text Editor
- Configurable UI Levels: Customizable/Skinnable backend interface for editors (expert or newbie interfaces); Help icons are located beside most functions.
- Undo / History: TYPO3 has unlimited history. You can undo any change you make on the site.
- Clipboard: Copy and paste single or multiple pages and content
- Frontend or Backend Editing: Users can choose to edit in either the frontend (directly on the webpage) or the TYPO3 backend.
- Preview Content: Hidden, time- or access restricted content can be previewed online before publishing.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall