TinX/cms Publisher's description
from Torben Sorensen
TinX/cms is a modern content management system based on pure open-source applications.
TinX/cms is a modern Open Source content management system based on pure open-source applications. It was built in PHP4 using MySQL4 as the database system.
TinX/cms has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. It's user interface is clean and intuitive and does not include any confusing or useless options.
TinX/cms includes a standard set of modules for standard website creation and is build with page templates and content containers. It it easy for website developers to create an out-of-the-box website.
TinX/cms is an Open Source Content Management System using PHP/MySQL with cross-platform/browser WYSIWYG editor.
- Cross platform/platform independent CMS
- The CMS uses grids, templates and containers to layout content
- Language support for danish and english
- Easy to move content around on the PageGrid
- Change layout on existing lumps of data
- Use "Linked Objects" for using existing content on many pages
- The CMS uses TinX/User management system
- Build in support for user management in phpBB2
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only