SyndeoCMS for primary schools (Scripts) Publisher's description
SyndeoCMS (follow up of Site@School 2.4.10) is the Content Management System (CMS) for primary schools to manage and maintain their website in an easy way
SyndeoCMS (follow up of Site@School 2.4.10) is the Content Management System (CMS) for primary schools to manage and maintain their website in an easy way. It can also be a very usefull CMS for small companies or non profit organizations.
Main features of CMS for primary schools:
- You can manage a website without technical knowledge.
- It has an editor with a high "Word look and feel" rate (FCKeditor).
- Pupils and teachers can have personal pages on the website.
- Teachers can check pupil pages before publication.
- Project pages for pupils and teachers.
- An intranet for teachers which is not accessible by the public.
- A lot of modules (like a guestbook and newsletter) for your website, see available Modules
- Template editor or you can create your own template, see creating templates
- is LAMP or WAMP compatible (i.e., Linux or Windows server)
- Backup feature to make a local backup of the mysql database.
- Translation tool to change the language files to your needs or create a new translation and much more.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall