SOS Webpages for Scripts Publisher's description
SOS Webpages is an open source website management system.
SOS Webpages is the fun and easy way to manage a website. It is an open source website management system.
The goal of the project is to produce a system that is intuitive for users without any knowledge or desire to learn about coding, image resizing, code compliance, browser compatibility, etc.
SOS Webpages features a password-protected management area to manage all site content. An intuitive management system allows for quick and easy modification of text, images, banners, menu, etc. The computer novice will find it a user-friendly application, but that doesn't mean it lacks important features, like . . . - Immediate publishing of changed content;
- Easy-to-Edit Text, Images, Menus;
- Contact form with CAPTCHA to stop SPAMMERs;
- Seach Engine Friendly Feaures
- Custom Meta tags,
- Custom Page Keywords,
- Custom Page Descriptions,
- Custom Page Titles that are used as alt tags, and
- Compliant Code;
- Photo Album Page Available;
- Document Downloads Page Available;
- Password Recovery;
- Custimizable logos, banners, and templates;
- Resizing of large JPEG images from your digital camera;
- On page editing menus when logged in as an administrator;
- Support Forum;
- Frequently Asked Questions; and a
- Getting Started Guide.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall