sifbuilder Publisher's description
sifbuilder is and Open Source program to create web sites.
sifbuilder is and Open Source program to create web sites. It lists, downloads and installs PHP components. Normally, these PHP components are Web Content Management cores, modules, blocks and themes.
It may backup and restore a web site and synchronize it with the packages registered in the update server. Complementing the automatic generation of web sites, it includes a module generator that generates the code of a functional module on the basis of the declarative definition of a relational schema.
Features:- Scriptable installation of modules, blocks and themes.
- Over 70 PostNuke installation packages.
- Support package visioning.
- Control dependencies and incompatibilities between package releases.
- Enable cleaning of target site and emptying of target database.
- Synchronization with packages in the update server.
- Installable as a PostNuke module.
- Integrate the declarative definition and automatic installation of pagesetter publications.
- Enable the installation of flash games.
- Support the definition of modules vars within xml files.
- Accept a local xml file or an url describing the target site configuration as input parameter to the installation script.
- Support the installation and integration of PHP programs such as dotProject and Sugar.
- Provide predefined scripts for the installation of intranet, commerce, gaming, and crm profiled sites.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only