polypager for Scripts Publisher's description
polypager is a Content Management System for web pages
It consists of PHP Code that operates on a MySQL database and outputs XHTML. It also gives you CSS skins (styling) if you don't want to make some yourself.
Being light-weight (not a feature-bloated system) and preconfigured (a WYSIWYG editor and a picture gallery are already in place and working - you don't have to run into such a hassle before your system works).
The main target user group are people who set up a homepage which is just that - a homepage.
Another bonus point, probably less interesting for non-geeks, is that it is capable of showing different-structured data. The pages it uses out-of-the-box are quite simple in structure. But PolyPager can also show data from other tables in the database, whatever structure they have.
So it can be a data tool, rather than just a homepage. Now, interesting for everyone is that PolyPager can construct some tables that have an interesting structure, for example a blog table, or an FAQ table.
A list of features:
- simple setup (just uploading, specifying the database - done)
- WYSIWYG ("what you see is what you get") editing - the FCKEditor is built-in (and works right away, including image/file uploads)
- built-in picture gallery that also works right away (Qdig Gallery)
- file/folder administration for admins
- comments/guestbooks with spam blocking
- all administration is done online
- simple pages that you can create with one click
- pages that reflect data from any of your MySQL tables (called "complex pages") like a blog, a list of books you read etc... (some often-used complex pages are available as one-click templates - for example a blog, an FAQ etc ...)
- sophisticated search options (reflecting the structure of your data)
- RSS feeding
- generates a Sitemap according to the Google/Microsoft/Yahoo standard
- HTML templating
- admins can edit their own CSS file online
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall