Page Manager for Scripts Publisher's description
from Sami Ekblad
Page Manager is a content management system (CMS) for sites that does not need a database back-end.
Page Manager is a content management system (CMS) for sites that does not need (or cannot have) a database back-end. Instead it uses the HTML-files itself as storage.
This makes it ideal for static (or semi-static) websites that does not need to be updated every second, but need an web-based editing/management interface.
It includes a browser-based WYSIWYG HTML editor (using TinyMCE) and it can also be used to maintain news, blogs (or other lists) and online image galleries. New in-place wysiwyg editing (using AJAX) makes the web management easy for non-technical people.
The whole purpose of the Page Manager was to create a easy to install website management tool (or CMS content management tool as you might), with minimum hosting requirements.
- Browser-based website management
- Simple editing interface for site content, news lists, blogs and image galleries
- WYSIWYG editing of HTML pages using TinyMCE
- No database: The pages themselves are the database
- VERY simple installation: Just unzip to your public directory.
- Minimal configuration required: Only username/password must be specified.
- Simple XML syntax to include meta information (for the editor) in HTML-pages.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall