Materio (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Tony Mattsson
Materio is an application publication platform, providing user management and a common login system
Materio is an application publication platform, providing user management and a common login system. Useful for organizations with own application development, to share programs between different parts of the organization or with other organizations.
Materio is programmed in PHP and relies on MySQL and jQuery (Ajax). It's basic features allow the admin to manage the platform's uerbase and install new modules.
Features of Materio:
- User administration system вЂ“ with basic user information
- User rights system вЂ“ with basic rights handling. There are three levels at present, no access, user or administrator
- A common login system вЂ“ so users only have to log in to one system in order to access all installed programs (modules) on the server
- User data API вЂ“ an API for retrieving information about the logged-in user. There is also functions for storing user-specific, organization-specific and module-specific information.
- Pluggable modules вЂ“ so new modules easily can be installed without any modifications to the host systems. New modules will be easy to install and uninstall by a relatively unskilled systems administrator.
- Translation system вЂ“ so Materio and its modules easily can be translated to new languages.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall