Magellan for Scripts Publisher's description
Magellan is a powerful CMS (content management system).
Magellan is a powerful CMS (content management system) designed for Ampoliros. It is one of the most commonly used Ampoliros modules and serves as a Web gateway platform for many other Ampoliros modules.
Magellan is able to handle sites of all sizes, from standard institutional sites to very large portals. This same site is entirely built with Magellan. Content is strictly separated from aspect and from code, and both are entirely administered through Magellan.
Magellan offers a granular web users permissions handling from a central page. For each single defined element and even for whole pages, it allows the web master to set access permissions.
With Magellan unique functions, it is possible to include many elements in the same page (like ecommerce products and cart, surveys, search box, login fields, news, etc.), while maintaining the same overall appearance.
- all Ampoliros general features
- separation of content from aspect
- template driven aspect
- database driven content
- can produce any type of text based documents (HTML, XML, etc)
- template tags as HTML/XML comments
- fully customizable templates - aspect is not limited by Magellan
- handling of web users
- handling of groups of web users
- pages permissions at group level
- objects permissions at group level
- extensible structure through other modules
- P3P privacy support
- can be integrated in already existing sites
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall