glFusion CMS (Scripts) Publisher's description
glFusion CMS is a powerful content management system with synergy, stability & style
glFusion CMS is a powerful content management system with synergy, stability & style. Written in PHP and MySQL, it is a free and Open Source PHP CMS project. It comes with a graphics installer, administrative backend and a bunch of useful features and plugins.
Features of glFusion CMS:
- Standards Based - Coded in PHP5 & MySQL, with a dev friendly api.
- Granular Security - Control access based on custom defined groups.
- Multiple Languages - Multi-lingual site support, including custom entries.
- Comment Integration - Comment on multiple types of site content.
- Protected Email - User email information is never displayed publicly.
- Modular Content - Blogs, blocks, and pages with WYSIWYG tools.
- Solid Documentation - Up to date resources for users and developers.
- Site Moderation - Queue user and content submissions.
- Enhanced RSS Feeds - Syndicate multiple types of site content.
- Unified Search - Site-wide search with Google-like results.
What's New in This Release:- Add option for admins to set story author
- Reset login speedlimit check on successful login
- Forum: Fix ambiguous use of uid in query
- Forum: Ensure all notifications are sent from no_reply address
- Fixed published date bug when using Chrome browser
- Forum: Now process autotags before processing smilies
- Fixed preg_replace compilation failure when non UTF-8 used in search
- Updated htmLawed HTML filter module
- Allow user / root element overrides for HTML filtering
- Add user id column to user list
- Static Pages: Add support for custom language files
- Media Gallery: Display full setting was reversed when viewing media item
- Media Gallery: Admin user edit did not properly retrieve / set Media Gallery user preference settings
- Media Gallery Batch import could fail if the source album does not have views properly set.
- CUSTOM user form was not called if password validation failed when using custom registration
- FileMgmt: Files with embedded spaces outside of webroot would not d/l
- Admin user edit photo upload missing
- Batch Admin interface did not keep settings when paging through results
- Calendar: auto tag was broken
- Do not include summary when contentlength = 0 in syndication
- Fixed issue where you could not delete blocks
- Forum: Fixed footer formatting issue
- Fixed daily digest issue where it did not honor the emailstorieslength configuration setting
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall