GalleryCMS (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Aaron Benson
GalleryCMS is a free CMS for managing photo galleries built on the amazing CodeIgniter framework that is an easy-to-use admin panel to manage photo galleries
GalleryCMS is a free CMS for managing photo galleries built on the amazing CodeIgniter framework that is an easy-to-use admin panel to manage photo galleries.
Features of GalleryCMS:
- No more editing static XML files
- Simple install
- Can easily skin the admin interface
- Easy to change the XML output to suit your application
- Can easily adapt for your Flash galleries
- Download GalleryCMS.
- Create your database.
- Unzip gallerycms.zip and open application/config/config.php.
- Open application/config/database.php and update the database connection with your proper credentials. If you are not using MySQL, be sure to change the DB driver. In most cases, you will only need to provide your database name, database user name and database password.
- Upload to your server.
- Change the permissions to the uploads folder to 777 - or read/write/execute.
- Visit the location of your installation in your web browser. If you followed the steps correctly, you will be greeted with a Create Account page where you will need to create a username and password to log in. Once you have done so, it will automatically create the tables in the database for you. Now you're all set!
What's New in This Release:- Added support for transparent PNG/GIF thumbnails
System Requirements:- PHP
- a database
- GD2 library for image processing
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall