Fundanemt Publisher's description
Fundanemt is an open source CMS that aims at small and medium sized websites.
Fundanemt is build upon a philosophy, where the general concept is that communication is what drives the development and maintenance of a website and not the technical backend. This has lead the development to focus on the following parameters:
- Dynamic - The system is easily adapted to special needs of an organisation.
- Simplicity вЂ“ The system shows only the relevant features, and not irrelevant ones.
- Learning вЂ“ Half a day of training is enough.
- Democratization вЂ“ Everyone in the organisation, from executives to public relations people, can edit content on the website.
- Safety вЂ“ It is safe for all users to change content without fearing to destroy something, since content and design is separated completely.
The user administrates only the content вЂ“ not the design. The Design of the website is described in the overlying design template, which is created and changed by a web designer. It is not necessary to have knowledge about programming and web design to maintain the website content.
There is no technical or programming related uncertainty вЂ“ the users gets to what it is all about, using only a few mouse clicks: Writing and inserting text and images on the website.
Simplicity, safety and a fast learning curve is achieved with the user interface of the program, which is designed to look and feel like common desktop applications. This helps the user to immediately feel at home when seeing something recognisable.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only