ExiteCMS (Scripts) Publisher's description
ExiteCMS is an Open Source Content Management System (CMS), designed to run on the Apache - MySQL - PHP platform
ExiteCMS is an Open Source Content Management System (CMS), designed to run on the Apache - MySQL - PHP platform.
The mission of the project ExiteCMS is to develop a simple, yet extremely powerful, Web Application Framework that provides PHP web application developers will all core functionality needed to quickly have a new application up and running. For most development projects, 75% of the time spend developing goes to backend functionality. With ExiteCMS, you can use your time to develop frontend functionality, and deliver your application faster.
Features of ExiteCMS:
- Multi-lingual interface: The core code comes standard with the English language pack installed. Additional language packs can be downloaded from the download section.
- Theming engine: After installation of ExiteCMS, you need to install a theme, which determines to look and feel of your website. Themes can be downloaded from the download section. Do you want to modify an existing theme, or make your own? You'll find all information here.
- Discussion Forums: ExiteCMS contains a full-featured online discussion board. Create forums, a poll, assign rights, add banners and control file attachments.
- News categories and News items
- FAQ section
- Download area
- Custom pages
- Private messaging
System Requirements:- PHP v4.3.9 or above
- MySQL v4.1 or above
- A PHP compliant webserver
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall