DreamSite SEO CMS for Scripts Publisher's description
DreamSite SEO CMS allows you to easily manage your HTML/Dynamic website based on templates.
DreamSite SEO CMS allows you to easily manage your HTML/Dynamic website based on templates and makes it search engine optimized.
Once created template will allow to add more pages and edit existent ones via web interface. This way you can manage your pages and change content easily using WYSIWYG editor (works in FireFox and Internet Explorer).
To add new page, you just add the inner content even without the knowledge of HTML and this software publishes the final HTML page using current templates.
You can change templates and it will republish all your pages at once using "Republish All Pages" feature, so you do not need to change every page of your HTML pages to change the design.
FEATURES LIST - Customizable general site design using simple templates
- You can enter titles, keywords and description for your pages to make it search engine optimized.
- Add new pages, modify existent and delete your pages if needed.
- Easy to use online WYSIWYG editor. (works in FireFox and Internet Explorer) - you can change the design and content of your pages without knowledge of html, just like in Microsoft Word editor.
- Copy and paste technology вЂ“ you can just copy text and tables from your Microsoft Word document and paste it to page editor.
- Easy to upload and place images, flash movies, add links and tables to the pages.
- Preview page button вЂ“ have a look at your page before saving it.
- Enhanced WYSIWYG editor: It now has more features and works in FireFox as well as in Internet Explorer.
- In-built search functionality: search by keyword box and results page are included.
- Unlimited number of general templates: you can have multiple templates which are used to build the pages.
- Unlimited number of sub templates: you can have any number of sub templates which are included into general templates. For example, you can create several blocks and reuse them in different templates
- Enhanced variables usage: there are 3 types of placeholders to use in templates - global, page variables and template placeholders.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall