Caravel (Scripts) Publisher's description
from David Glick
Caravel is a enterprise-level Content Management System with an intuitive user interface.
Caravel is a enterprise-level Content Management System with an intuitive user interface, designed to allow non-technical users to maintain website content.
Caravel allows admins to centrally maintain thousands of sites off one code-base.
You can use Caravel to manage any type of site that you like, whether it's a single page blog or a corporate site with thousands of pages.
- WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- Graphical CSS Editor, with manual override
- Multi-platform site editing
- Support for multiple site editors
- No complex local site tree to set up and maintain
- Build complex forms without knowing HTML
- Dynamic groups leverage your enterprise directory to simplify security
- Open Source community development model
- Web-based file system with metadata and user/group security
- Enterprise-grade security for pages, blocks and files
- Drag and drop layout editing
- Drag and drop template editing
- Graphical Site Tree
- Trash folder saves deleted blocks
- Block clipboard lets you move blocks between pages
- On-the-fly RTF to HTML conversion
- Archive and Publish in a single step
- Built-in blogging and RSS channel support
- Built-in support for Audio, Video and Flash content
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only