Blandware AtLeap Lite - CMS on PHP (Scripts) Publisher's description
Blandware AtleapLite is a free lightweight PHP framework (including CMS) which implements some ideas from popular Java AtLeap project
Blandware AtleapLite is a free lightweight PHP framework (including CMS) which implements some ideas from popular Java AtLeap project. AtLeapLite is based on the well- known, reliable tools PEAR, Smarty and FCKEditor.
Main Features of Blandware AtLeap Lite - CMS on PHP:
- Users- roles- permissions management allows a fine- grained access control to admin console pages.
- Methodology of inheritable Layouts allows to have several editable text fields and menus on the pages and override them.
- Multilingual content of the Web- site is stored in a database in UTF- 8 encoding (the encoding is up to the developer, but UTF- 8 is recommended for multilingual sites).
- Resources (e.g. images, documents, files) can be uploaded through admin console.
- AtLeapLite supports the server- side and client- side cache (validation and expiration) and logging.
- AtLeapLite has the following modules: News, Sitemap and Catalogue of commodities.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall