Aigaion Publisher's description
from Wietse Balkema
Aigaion provides a bibliography management environment.
Aigaion provides a bibliography management environment that supports a user in organizing and managing a complete bibliography, from small bibliographies to bibliographies for a complete research department.
- Organization of publications in a topic tree.
- Annotation of publications by using notes.
- Easy cross-referencing between publications and notes.
- Browse publication lists with different sortings.
- Clear single-publication overview.
- Add multiple in- or external attachments per publication.
- Import from BibTeX and RIS.
- Export to BibTeX and RIS.
- Formatted export to txt, html or rtf in common citation styles.
- Set individual user rights, from read-only to administrator.
- Customizable anonymous access.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install Only