ATSlog Publisher's description
from Alex Samorukov
ATSlog software provides a handy web-oriented interface for viewing and analysing calls for various types of PBX (Private Branch eXchange) models.
ATSlog software provides a handy web-oriented interface for viewing and analysing calls for various types of PBX (Private Branch eXchange) models. The program is GNUWare, distributed under the GPL license, and is completely open-source.
At present the program operates successfully with Panasonic, Samsung, Hybrex, Siemens, LG, and Alcatel PBX models. If your particular type of PBX is not supported yet, we can add this functionality.
- Flexible date interval inquiring.
- Two-side data processingвЂ” from both external lines switched to the PBX and internal phones.
- Diversification according to the call typesвЂ” urbain calls, trunk calls (interurbain and international), incoming and outgoing, cell calls.
- Coloring differentiation for different kinds of calls.
- Multiuser abonnee interface; only the information on their personal call is displayed.
- Assotiating internal phone numbers with the names of the abonnees.
- Assotiating external phone lines with phone numbers.
- Data export into Excel format.
- Multilanguage support. Adding new languages is easy.
- Tunable multipage output.
- Sorting according to the table slopes headers (direct or reverse order).
- Print preview.
- Caching SQL requests, which essentially speeds up processing.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install Only