LevelTen for Scripts Publisher's description
from Lorentz Consulting
LevelTen is a top rated, free web counter statistics package.
The LevelTen Hit Counter is a top rated, free web counter statistics package. It features a one-of-a-kind Flash rich media reporter that quickly generates 100's of real-time graphical web traffic reports. It is powered by PHP / MySQL scripts that install in minutes on virtually any webserver. (A Perl CGI / text database version is also available).
The LevelTen Hit Counter provides all the standard statistics of other free web counters; visitor and page traffic, referrer and search engine analysis, browser, OS and hardware settings.
Yet, it is the LevelTen's advanced analytics, not found in other free hit counters, that give you a true advantage by intelligently mapping key results-focused web statistics.
The LevelTen Hit Counter's focus is different then other hit counters, it not only tracks your site's traffic but also enables you to accurately evaluate the success of your site's design and marketing.
- Full version is free for personal and commercial sites and all hit counter upgrades are free
- Interactive Flash thin client generates 100's of real-time graphical reports
- View reports from any Flash enabled browser
- Superior report access and efficiency via drill-down menus, report caching tabs, streamlined data transfer and indexed file parsing
- Export statistics to spreadsheet or external database
- Browser block option prevents tracking of specified browsers and IPs
- 5 - 10 minute easy setup with single form script initialization (no Perl experience necessary for most installations)
- No special server requirements, works on any Perl enabled web server
- Tracks Flash sites and custom events such as file downloads
- Highly accurate dual mode tracking (cookies and IP)
- Optional scrolling multi-message hit count display
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall