FreeRealty (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Jon Roig
FreeRealty is an easy to use set of scripts for hosting a real estate web site that uses PHP and MySQL.
FreeRealty is an easy to use set of scripts for hosting a real estate web site that uses PHP and MySQL. It is primarily designed for real estate agents and offices to list properties on the internet. With Free Realty the end user does not need to be fluent in web page design.
Features of FreeRealty:
- Allows visitors to look through your real estate listings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365.25 days a year.
- Easily keep your property listings updated: no HTML coding required to add, delete, or modify listings.
- Built-in image manager: upload photos via your web browser, either when creating new listings or modifying an existing one. If photos are not uploaded for a property, a " photo not available" image will be automatically displayed for the listing.
- Automagically interfaces with Yahoo Maps: potential customers will always know exactly where to find your property.
- MySQL database backend: free and fast, mySQL is standard with most hosting plans.
- Secure: no one but you can change your listings.
- Viral Marketing: visitors can email listings to their friends right from OpenRealty.
- Easy to install: just edit a single configuration file.
- Showcase specific properties: built-in featured listing manager allows you to place special offerings right on your front page.
- Flexible search: browse properties according to whatever criteria you like.
- Easy setup: configurator tool makes Free Realty easy to install.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall