mod_alltime (Scripts) Publisher's description
MiniCalendar is a simple but useful calendar module.
MiniCalendar is a simple but useful calendar module. It has no active functions other than to display a calendar with a few options:
* Specify the starting month and year, or the current date
* Specify the length of the day names
* Specify the starting day of the week
* Specify the number of months to display, and the number of columns
* Specify whether or not next and previous month links are displayed
* Optional week numbers
* Use the current site language or force a specific one
* Use the server time-zone or force a specific one
* Fully stylable without editing your template css
At the front end, MiniCalendar is completely language independent. It uses PHP date functions to display day and month names in the required language.
Once installed, go to Module Manager to access MiniCalendar's parameters. All the options are there, including the styles.
If you have any questions, please read the user guide.
System Requirements:Joomla 1.5
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall