WikyBlog (Scripts) Publisher's description
WikyBlog is a groupware platform that fuses the collaborative editing features of wikis with the user friendly publishing characteristics of blogs
WikyBlog is a groupware platform that fuses the collaborative editing features of wikis with the user friendly publishing characteristics of blogs.
WikyBlog is designed for speed and ease of use, WikyBlog has a unique AJAX enhanced tabbed interface that enables users to view and edit multiple files within the same page. Custom templates, file attachments, a flexible user privilege system, and Google Maps number among its many features.
Features of WikyBlog:
- File Revisions: Write, edit, undo, edit, write... It's the wiki way. Each revision of every page, comment, theme, map or other data type is saved. Letting others edit your files in true wiki style opens up the doors for collaboration and greater accomplishments.
- AJAX Interface: Similar to the Firefox browser and Explorer 7, WikyBlog is by default a tabbed interface that allows users to open multiple files in one browser window. Our tabbed interface improves the user experience by decreasing the amount of content downloaded with each page request and by managing the number of opened tabs based on each user's preference (requires login).
- Prepackaged Themes: Choosing a different look is easy with the Package Themes. These themes are included with each installation and can easily be copied and modified to give your site a custom look and feel.
- Custom Themes: In addition to editing the CSS of the prepackaged themes, you can edit the HTML providing you with complete control over your bliki's display. For us XHTML validity geeks, themes are checked by an XML parser before saves are made where simple errors are fixed and significant errors are prevented.
- Structured Wiki: From the beginning, WikyBlog was designed to handle multiple "data types" (for example normal wiki pages and maps) and now WikyBlog is even more versatile. Administrators can easily create their own data types using the "Create Plugin" tool accessible via the Control Panel.
- Incorporated Google Maps: Google Maps have been fully integrated into the WikyBlog software allowing users a unique collaboration opportunity. Maps are edited with WYSIWYG and revisions are preserved the same way multiple revisions are available with normal wiki pages.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall