Somery (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Robin de Graaf
Somery is a lightweight weblogging script
Somery is a lightweight weblogging script. It's easy to install, easy to template and even easier to operate. It has full article functionality. as well as comment management, timezone settings, additional pages and an RSS 2.0 syndication feed. Bottom line, though - it's under 50k and it's as intuitive a script as you're going to find.
- Open up config.php and edit the data to fit your host's info. Make sure the database exists before running the install script.
- Upload all the files in the /upload/ folder, including all the subdirs to your server into whatever directory you want. You do not need to upload the files from the /tools/ or /docs/ folders, unless you're upgrading from a pre-106 version of Somery - then you do need the 106-upgrade.php file.
- CHMOD feed.xml to 666, so it is writeable when you start posting.
- Open up the location where you uploaded Somery in your browser and run install.php.
- After install.php is finished, remove it.
- Log in with your chosen account name and password.
- Start weblogging!
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall