PluggedOut Blog (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Jonathan Beckett
PluggedOut Blog is a MySQL solution for blogs, journals, diaries or any kind of calendar application.
PluggedOut Blog is a MySQL solution for blogs, journals, diaries or any kind of calendar application. It has been developed by a professional software developer - meaning the code is easy to read, light and fast.
If nothing else it serves as a good example for people starting out in programming of how to develop a thin client (web) application.
Features of PluggedOut Blog:
- Multi-User with Roles, Themes & Templates,
- Monthly calendar with hilighted days and navigation controls,
- List of recent entries,
- Visitor comments,
- Verification codes on comments (anti-spam),
- Supports RSS 2,
- TimeZone control,
- BBCodes, Plugins/Includes supported,
- Full administration interface,
- Multi-Lingual Interfaces supported,
- Add, edit, remove and publish/unpublish blog entries,
- Change themes,
- Edit Template Files,
- File Uploads.
System Requirements:- PHP 4.x or higher
- MySQL 4.x or higher
- Apache or IIS (really any web server that will run PHP/MySQL)
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall