Particle Blogger (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Particle Soft
Particle Blogger allows you to set up a blog in minutes just by entering your database settings and running the installer script.
Particle Blogger allows you to set up a blog in minutes just by entering your database settings and running the installer script. You can then begin blogging with automatic archiving of posts my month, categories (tags), an integrated RSS feed and the option to turn on static (search engine friendly) URLs.
Particle Blogger also features a fully web based admin panel where you can make new posts and edit or delete old ones using a rich text environment and change the settings of your blog to adjust the title, description, amount of headlines displayed and many more options.
Finally, Particle Blogger is fully skinable using .tpl files so you can easily put together a new template or edit the default one, working in simple HTML without it being cluttered by PHP code.
Key Features of Particle Blogger:
- Easy to Install: Get your blog up and running in minutes
- Intergrated RSS: Offer visitors an RSS feed automatically
- Friendly URLs: Make URLs static using Apache's mod_rewrite
- Rich Text Editor: Make great blog posts without having to know HTML
- Flexible: Customise amount of articles on the homepage, menu, RSS feed
- Tags: Categorise your posts using the tags you create
- Archives: Posts automatically grouped and browsable by month
- Skinable: Easily change the look, comes with 3 premade templates
- Multiple Users: Full user management, user levels (users, admins), profile editing
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall