Cheesecake Photoblog (Scripts) Publisher's description
Cheesecake Photoblog is a photoblog application written using PHP and MySQL and the cakePHP framework, It has a clean MVC code architecture.
Cheesecake Photoblog is a photoblog application written using PHP and MySQL and the cakePHP framework, It has a clean MVC code architecture. The URLs generated are clean and Search Engine Friendly. The comment system has SPAM protection via Akismet as well as a 'Black List'. Cheesecake is easily theme-able and extensible using add-ons.
Cheesecake Photoblog also features tagging, RSS feeds, multiple size resizing of images. Ability to schedule future posts or post using EXIF date is also there.
Features of Cheesecake Photoblog:
- Automatic thumbnail creation
- Thumbnails can be proportional, same height, same width or square
- Search Engine friendly clean URLs
- Themeable - you can create an entirly new look by changing as less as one file
- Extendable using an innovative and easy to use add-on architecture
- EXIF support
- Easy administration
- Comment moderation if needed
- Email to admin notification on comments
- Comment SPAM protection via Akismet*
- Comment SPAM protection via Black List*
- Ability to schedule future posts or post using EXIF dates
- RSS 2.0 compliant feeds
- Multiple Image sizes*
- Tag support
- Archieve browseable by month, tags
- Clean MVC code architecture
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall