Web Auction (Scripts) Publisher's description
from Steve Hannah
Web Auction is a simple PHP auction project designed for organizations or individuals who want to hold an auction
Web Auction is a simple PHP auction project designed for organizations or individuals who want to hold an auction. You can either host the auction on your own web server or set up your own auction on your servers for free. You have full control over your auction. It is not like Ebay in the sense that only admins can add products. Products can have pictures, price, minimum bids, bid imcrements, and more.
Features of Web Auction:
- Simple Administration Interface: Web Auction includes a simple web-based administration console to control every aspect of your auction from look & feel to user accounts.
- Start/End times: You can choose a default start and end time for your auction. These times will be applied to all products added to the auction, however, you can override these times on a per-product basis also.
- Bid Increments: Specify bid increments (how much each successive bid should increase) on an auction-wide or per-product basis.
- Browse by Category: You can create categories for your auction. You can assign zero or more categories to each product, and Users are able to browse the products in your auction by category.
- Product Images & Descriptions: You can upload an image and enter a description for each product.
- Watch List: Users can easily keep track of products on which they have placed bids by monitoring their watch list.
- Email Notifications: Users are notified by email whenever they are outbid on a product. Users are also notified when they win an auction. Administrators can enable notification also to receive email when bids are placed and when auctions are closed.
- Administrative Reporting: Administrators can easily see the current status of the auction by viewing Web Auction's administrative reports.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall