MantisBT (Scripts) Publisher's description
from MantisBT Team
MantisBT is a free and open source web-based bug tracking system written in PHP and works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases and a webserver
MantisBT is a free and open source web-based bug tracking system written in PHP and works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases and a webserver. It is created to aid product bug tracking. It has been installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OS/2, and others. Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client.
What's New in This Release Version 1.2.4 MantisBT:
- Resolved LFI/FD and XSS in the 'upgrade_unattended.php'
- Resolved Upgrading scripts sometimes fails with a server error in case of large databases
- Resolved Time Tracking: copy wiki note in administration_guide
- Resolved Graphs Plugin: Unable to read/find font
- Resolved mc_issue_attachment_get does not use the path for the file
- Resolved No Close button for Reporter if allow_reporter_close is enabled
- Resolved Relationships graph doesn't cope well with custom bug id formats
- Resolved Error on email and realname fields in Edit User page accessed by username
- Resolved billing report seems not to include enddate
- Resolved User Real Name and E-Mail values deleted
- Resolved Translation fault / translation confusion (confirm_custom_field_unlinking) (siebrand) - resolved.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall